Cheerio & Berry Birdfeeder
What You’ll Need:
- A pipe cleaner
- Berries or other soft fruit (optional, you can make it with just Cheerios)
- A piece of raffia, ribbon, or string
- Bend one end of the pipe cleaner to keep the cheerios and fruit from falling off.
- Let your child put cheerios and fruit onto the pipe cleaner until it is nearly full.
- Bend the pipe cleaner into a circle and twist both ends of the pipe cleaner together at the top to create a wreath shape.
- Tie a string to the top of the birdfeeder and hang it in a tree for the birds to enjoy.